Alpha is a series of sessions exploring the basics of the Christian faith.
Run over eight weeks, each session looks at a different question about faith and is designed to create conversation. It is an open, informal and honest space to explore and discuss life’s big questions together. The talks are in English, but we will try also to offer a Dutch speaking discussion group.
What does Alpha look like?
Each Alpha night includes the following three things: food, a talk and great conversations.
- Food -Eat together and get to know each other
- Alpha Talk – A short video talk.
- Discussion – A conversation in small groups on the relevant topic.
Topics Covered on Alpha
The talks are designed to engage guests and inspire conversation.
Here are some of the topics:
- Life: Is there more to life than this?
- Jesus: Who is Jesus?
- Cross: Why did Jesus die?
- Faith: How can we have faith?
- Prayer: Why and how do I pray?
- Word: Why and how do I read the Bible?
- Spirit: Who is the Holy Spirit and what does He do?
You are very welcome to join! You can try it out one time and see if you like it.
The Alpha Team tries to give everyone a nice welcome and that they can feel at home.
Sign-up for Alpha