Alpha is a series of sessions exploring the basics of the Christian faith.
Run over eleven weeks, each session looks at a different question about faith and is designed to create conversation. It is an open, informal and honest space to explore and discuss life’s big questions together.
What does Alpha look like?
Each Alpha night includes the following three things: food, a talk and great conversations.
- Food -Eat together and get to know each other
- Alpha Talk – A short video talk.
- Discussion – A conversation in small groups on the relevant topic.
Topics Covered on Alpha
The talks are designed to engage guests and inspire conversation. The videos played, are around thirty minutes long, explore the big issues around faith and unpack the basics of Christianity, addressing questions like; Is there more to life than this? Who is Jesus? What is faith? How can we have it?
Please find some of the subjects of the videos below.
- Life: Is there more to life than this?
- Jesus: Who is Jesus
- Cross: Why did Jesus die?
- Faith: How can we have faith?
- Prayer: Why and how do I pray?
- Word: Why and how do I read the Bible?
- Spirit: Who is the Holy Spirit and what does He do?
- Evil & Healing: What about evil & does God heal today?
- Church: What about the Church and telling others?
The Alpha Weekend is a special part of this course. This weekend offers a great opportunity to have a closer look at the key topics of the Christian faith in a comfortable environment, through engaging sessions. Throughout this weekend, we will spend time together, have fun and enjoy good food . There will be lots of time to interact and to ask questions. We really think this is a great time to invest in your journey and make the most of this course.
Sign-up for Alpha
Excited? Or curious? Do simply sign-up and join Alpha from 21-Feb-2019.